NC4Life078 profile image 82

What does your writing say about you?

To me, writing is a lot like a fingerprint. We all have our own style, but, where does this come from? Is it natural to you or have you been taught to write in a particular manner? Essentially, do you believe that your writing is a reflection of who you are and how does your personality come through in your writing?

Best Answer P. Thorpe Christiansen (duffsmom) says

micadeolu profile image72

Michael Adewale Olubode (micadeolu) says

beverleejb profile image61

Beverly Boisen (beverleejb) says

• womenintouch profile image

womenintouch 4 years ago

My writing says that I am too serious at times and that I also know how to have fun. I write based on what is going on in the world and try to fix issues through my writing, in hope someone's life will be changed by what they read.