NateB11 profile image 92

What is the difference between Internet writing, magazine writing, writing a book, and literature?

In other words, What is the difference between web articles and other writing done on the Internet, articles in magazines, writing a book, and other traditional literature or kinds of writing? How does one go about writing in each medium? I think we can assume there is a different approach for each one.

SidKemp profile image94

Sid Kemp (SidKemp) says

• NateB11 profile image

Nathan Bernardo (NateB11) 4 years ago

All of that totally makes sense. It is interesting how everything on the Internet is quicker; publishing, feedback, etc. I would think the audience is different; certainly the Internet has a rather diverse audience in many respects, reached quickly.

fitmom profile image91

fitmom says

• SidKemp profile image

Sid Kemp (SidKemp) 4 years ago

I appreciate your point about putting good writing where young people can see it. I hadn't thought of that - and it motivates me to do more and do better!