penlady profile image 60

Does Hubpages allow you to write a book review on an eBook you've written?

I'm in the process of writing my first eBook. It will be published on Amazon, so I want to drive traffic over there. What I'd like to know is can I write a book review hub on it or would HP consider that too self-promotional?

Deborah Brooks profile image40

Best Answer Deborah Brooks Langford (Deborah Brooks) says

• tinamariemiller profile image

tinamariemiller 4 years ago

I think I read that you can't self publicize, however, you can link to your ebook on Amazon if it has something to do with your hub. For instance, your hub is on marriage and you link to your "saving your marriage" ebook on Amazon...flow of content.

alyssabarron profile image83

Alyssa Barron (alyssabarron) says

• penlady profile image

penlady 4 years ago

You're right on this. It is easy for a write to be bias about your own work.

Becky Katz profile image85

Becky Katz says

nanderson500 profile image90

nanderson500 says

rgmg50 says

• penlady profile image

penlady 4 years ago

This is a good suggestion!