A.A. Zavala profile image 85

What is the criterion for having ads disabled?

I had ads disabled on my latest poem because I wrote " Her bosom is waiting, and wanting to be sucked." However, I found this hub in which images show children actually breast feeding, and the ads are not disabled. Heres the hub: http://supernour.hubpages.com/hub/Breast-Feeding-Your-Baby-is-Best-For-Both-of-You#img_url_2223158 Should I erase the the line in the poem, and insert a picture of myself suckling to get the ads turned back on my hub? Should I write "Her bosom is aching to be suckled" instead? I'm willing to do both...

jellygator profile image94

jellygator says

• A.A. Zavala profile image

Augustine A Zavala (A.A. Zavala) 5 years ago

There are Amazon products for adults who suckle? Intriguing...

Alastar Packer profile image86

Alastar Packer says

• A.A. Zavala profile image

Tell me about it. Babies are allowed to ravage nipples in pictures. However, I mention doing the same, and I'm spoken to like Caligula.

tamron profile image74

tamron says

• A.A. Zavala profile image

I think I will rephrase with chicken breast and suckling pig. Google Adsense should go off the charts with that one...