mpropp profile image 84

Has anyone submitted their creative writing to one of the Glimmer Train contests?

If so, what was the result? I'd love to hear if anyone has been published in either one of the contests or standard submissions.

paxwill profile image83

P Williams (paxwill) says

• mpropp profile image

Melissa Propp (mpropp) 4 years ago

Thanks for the response. I have not personally submitted anything to Glimmer Train, but I read their back story and it sounded interesting. I was hoping someone here might have been one of the "success" stories.

chlxee profile image59

Chloe West (chlxee) says

• mpropp profile image

Melissa Propp (mpropp) 4 years ago

Thanks chlxee, yes I believe I read it is $15 for reading fees per contest, but they also have times of the year when you can submit "standard" which has no reading fee. The contests pay better of course...