suzzycue profile image 86

Does anyone know how to scramble a manuscript before you send it in for a word count?

I have entered a write a novel in a month contest. . They don"t want to read it, it is an exercise in writing one. The deal is it is only for the month of November, so I have entered late but still hope to achieve my 50,000 word for the end which is Nov 30 at midnight, I have to scramble the manuscript before I cut and paste it to the site for the word count . Can some one tell me how?

bubba-math profile image62

Best Answer Jim Bob (bubba-math) says

• suzzycue profile image

Susan Britton (suzzycue) 4 years ago

wow thanks a lot bubba-math. I appreciate this information.

cloverleaffarm profile image73

Healing Herbalist (cloverleaffarm) says

• suzzycue profile image

Susan Britton (suzzycue) 4 years ago

Thanks cloverleaffarm. I am dont know if ill finish i only started sunday and now work gets in the way but i am on 6500 words so far. I am finding it a great challenge.

• suzzycue profile image

Susan Britton (suzzycue) 4 years ago

Thank you for all your help with your answers.. For anyone wanting to do this challenge. I found it exciting to see the story unfold before my eyes.. in 6 days i turned out 20503 words. I am happy about that and will finish this novel to edit later

parwatisingari profile image60

parwatisingari says

• suzzycue profile image

Susan Britton (suzzycue) 4 years ago

Congratulations

parwatisingari WOW i started too late in the fun i only had 6 days but I had a blast.do you keep on writing the second draft with NaNoWriMo?