BraidedZero profile image 88

How do you store your comic books?

I have been collecting comics for a long time now and my normal way of storing them is to board and sleeve them then put them in boxes with bubble wrap around them. I tape up the box and keep it in my closet on the top shelf to prevent it from coming in contact with water. How do you store your comics?

Dallas Matier profile image87

Dallas Matier says

Geekdom profile image94

Geekdom says

mctrey profile image78

mctrey says

• BraidedZero profile image

James Robertson (BraidedZero) 4 years ago

What would you do with a highly expensive comic? I have one that is really old and worth a lot and I'm not sure on how to store it. I was thinking about triple boxing it and bubble wrapping it. Not too sure on what to do...

brpowell profile image61

Brian Powell (brpowell) says