suzzycue profile image 86

What was your greatest achievement for 2012?

It can be an event that gave you great joy also? Mine was to stick it out on Hubpages for a year. Through the ups and downs it was a great ride. So I 'll be here another year. Happy New Year to Hubbers of Hubpages.

Globetrekkermel profile image62

Best Answer Globetrekkermel says

• suzzycue profile image

Susan Britton (suzzycue) 4 years ago

I am honored to know you. There is a hub here you know. God bless you for taking care of your Mom. My Mom is 84 and my dad 82 and I am also blessed to have them in my life so long. I can understand your thrill of giving a caring gift. God Bless.

dohn121 profile image89

dohn121 says

• suzzycue profile image

Susan Britton (suzzycue) 4 years ago

Congratulations dohn121 for getting published. I am also a published writer. It is more than a start it is a victory. You should feel proud of your accomplishment.

NornsMercy profile image84

Chace (NornsMercy) says

• suzzycue profile image

Susan Britton (suzzycue) 4 years ago

A win win for you NornsMercy. I did the exact same thing. Keep writing you could be the next Hubpages success story.

Diana Lee profile image82

Diana L Pierce (Diana Lee) says

• suzzycue profile image

Susan Britton (suzzycue) 4 years ago

Congratulations, Diana Lee you are stronger than you know.

• suzzycue profile image

Susan Britton (suzzycue) 4 years ago

Awesome accomplishment. I love the title and I also agree writing the book is the easy part. If you find a way to promote it let me know.

Virgo908 profile image87

Virgo908 says

• suzzycue profile image

Susan Britton (suzzycue) 4 years ago

That is fabulous. I am impressed. I think in today's world all of us should get back to the Bible. Well Done and stay on it!

learnersvoice profile image61

Raqeeb Vavalam (learnersvoice) says

• suzzycue profile image

Susan Britton (suzzycue) 4 years ago

Congratulations on completing your Ca course and you built a great website. I am impressed I have no idea how to achieve that.

Pennypines profile image60

Lucille Apcar (Pennypines) says

• suzzycue profile image

Susan Britton (suzzycue) 4 years ago

I'll say it is an achievement to be very proud of I certainly would be. Well done Pennypines. Keep up the great writing. Wow.

bonny2010 profile image61

bonetta hartig (bonny2010) says

• suzzycue profile image

Susan Britton (suzzycue) 4 years ago

Great achievement. Awesome and well done.

MickS profile image76

MickS says

Moesky says

• suzzycue profile image

Susan Britton (suzzycue) 4 years ago

Wow Moesky that is really impressive.Congratulations on not quitting and getting to that point. I am not to that point of giving up my day job but I am thinking that time will be here soon.