BraidedZero profile image 89

*Spoiler Alert* Are you happy with the ending of The Amazing Spiderman?

With the most recent #700 Amazing Spiderman we saw the demise of our friendly neighborhood Spiderman. Peter Parker is no more. In his place though we see the rise of Otto Octavious as "Superior" Spiderman. Do you think it will stick?

Geekdom profile image93

Geekdom says

• BraidedZero profile image

James Robertson (BraidedZero) 4 years ago

Yeah I have a feeling they will bring him back some way. One theory I have heard is that Octavius will eventually try to bring Parker back himself, since he is such a genius.

dailytop10 profile image88

dailytop10 says

• BraidedZero profile image

There has to be a sad ending every once in a while. I am sad that it was Peter Parker though. He's always been my favorite. Marvel did it as a selling point though. You know people (even ones who don't read) will buy a comic where Peter Parker dies.

Tonyx35 profile image58

J Antonio Marcelino (Tonyx35) says

• BraidedZero profile image

Yeah, I don't know if you read Avenging Spiderman 15.1 yet but it has Octavius as Spiderman and I don't really care for it. The whole comic is him bashing Parker. Also, one of the first things he does is schedule a date with MJ. Not cool.