AMFredenburg profile image 80

Is it allowed to publish someone else's work with attribution?

Is it allowed to publish someone else's work, with proper attribution, under one's own domain? I have a paper written in the 1960s by a seminary student and Civil Rights worker from my church who was killed in Alabama in 1965. I doubt that it was published except as a handout at his funeral, and it is a powerful piece of insight. I would like to publish it with an accompanying introduction that gives a brief bio.

• AMFredenburg profile image

Aldene Fredenburg (AMFredenburg) 4 years ago

Thank you, lone77star: I'm not sure how to contact the family, but I may be able to find out. I know the man had a sister who survived him.

ahorseback profile image46

ahorseback says

NotPC profile image60

NotPC says

KittHill says