Deniselammi profile image 73

Would anyone be interested in reading my DRAFT fantasy/new-age story to provide me with feedback?

Help! I wrote a fantasy/new-age story and I need general feedback from someone that likes Fantasy. It is a DRAFT (meaning that I expect to do re-writes,edits). It is a short and easy read. Let me know if you may be interested in giving feedback and I will send you the link to my Blog of DRAFT chapters. I intend to get a paid professional to give me detailed feedback but first I want some general feedback for preliminary "tweaking". If reading the story is not of interest to you, any suggestions that you have for a writer at this stage will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

StephanieBCrosby profile image89

Stephanie Bradberry (StephanieBCrosby) says

• thecollecktor profile image

thecollecktor 4 years ago

Who are you writing the novel for? If it is to be published, getting feedback to be able to improve your writing is very important to developing a great story others will want to enjoy. I am glad you are interested in improving the story telling

thecollecktor profile image64

thecollecktor says

• Deniselammi profile image

Denise Lammi (Deniselammi) 4 years ago

I rec'd your suggestions. Thank you!! I replied to your comment on WordPress. I was wondering if you had a suggestion for how to accomplish describing Michelle's appearance given that the she is first introduced by way of a memory.

windygreen profile image60

Valerie (windygreen) says

• Deniselammi profile image

Denise Lammi (Deniselammi) 4 years ago

Many Thanks!! My Blog is http://worldlucid.wordpress.com/. The Blog describes the type of feedback I'm seeking. Chapters open as PDF. The PDFs can be opened in iBooks if you want to read on an iPad. Really looking forward to your feedback!