StephanieBCrosby profile image 88

Does anyone have experience writing for Demand Media Studios?

Please share any experience and/or advice you have about writing for this company. I am trying to decide whether or not to fill out the application for Demand Media Studios. I have read all the FAQs and keep seeing the job posting come up on my higher education listing.

LuisEGonzalez profile image80

Luis E Gonzalez (LuisEGonzalez) says

• StephanieBCrosby profile image

Stephanie Bradberry (StephanieBCrosby) 4 years ago

Thanks. I notice others have asked about Demand Studios but they were a year and two years ago, so I was wondering if things have changed.

Randy M. profile image90

Randy McLaughlin (Randy M.) says

• StephanieBCrosby profile image

Thanks. From what I was reading, it seemed like once you were approved to write for them, you would have access to a job message board and could pick the ones you wanted in your area and up to the approved limit of jobs.

parkavithai says