m peavy profile image 61

Would you read this if it were a book?

I am currently writing a book and hub pages has helped me out greatly.. I have made zero dollars on this site but that isn't why I am here. I wrote " The Sun Shines Bright: A Revelation" as a preface to the book I am working on. Does this sound like something you would read?

Queen of Cups profile image59

Best Answer Tiffany Pasquale (Queen of Cups) says

m peavy profile image61

Matthew Peavy (m peavy) says

• Queen of Cups profile image

Tiffany Pasquale (Queen of Cups) 4 years ago

You're very welcome but it is good you asked it and got the feedback in the first place; constructive criticism and refinement are the biggest parts of the writing process so keep the enthusiasm! It was intriguing nonetheless.