btrbell profile image 89

Now that summer is almost here, do you think you will have more time to write or less?

For some people, summer is vacation time. That means they can either write, write, write or slack off and just enjoy. I'm curious to see which way it will go.

Lisa HW profile image82

Lisa HW says

• btrbell profile image

Randi Benlulu (btrbell) 3 years ago

I totsally understand. I would love nothing more than to sit here and write but, quite often "real life" gets in the way, like: work, kids, pets, bills, etc.! Good luck! I hope it is productive.

JayeWisdom profile image93

Jaye Denman (JayeWisdom) says

• btrbell profile image

Randi Benlulu (btrbell) 3 years ago

I do hope you feel well. It's not fun when it is humid and buggy. We don't have too much humidity but our temps get between 105 and 115 for about 2 months. I find that very draining.To a mild summer and many more hubs!

JimTxMiller profile image76

Jim Miller (JimTxMiller) says

• Escobana profile image

Escobana 3 years ago

I guess you mean to say it is not clmate related to YOU. You state this as if this applies to any writer or am I wrong? To me it IS climate related next to a number of other facts:-)

cygnetbrown profile image84

Donna Brown (cygnetbrown) says

• btrbell profile image

Randi Benlulu (btrbell) 3 years ago

Great discipline! I envy that!

• btrbell profile image

Randi Benlulu (btrbell) 3 years ago

Sounds busy! Hopefully you will have eenough to write about just from all the activities you are involved in!

moonfairy profile image87

moonfairy says

• btrbell profile image

Randi Benlulu (btrbell) 3 years ago

Because it gets so hot here, I tend to do the opposite. I do try to get some things done when I am outside, too. I take pictures everywhere I go so I can write a hub about it! I also carry my notebook and jot down any thoughts! Enjoy your summer!

bydojo profile image84

Ramona Jar (bydojo) says

• btrbell profile image

Randi Benlulu (btrbell) 3 years ago

Have s great vacation! I do she that if you time it correctly, you can have your cake and eat it too!

Escobana profile image89

Escobana says

• btrbell profile image

Randi Benlulu (btrbell) 3 years ago

I don't blame you! I always have a notebook or a laptop. Often, I don't even open them! Enjoy the weather. I also live in a climate that is already summer and will last most of the year! I moved here because of that!

rondmrn profile image89

Ron Mariano (rondmrn) says

• btrbell profile image

Randi Benlulu (btrbell) 3 years ago

Good luck and welcome back to hubpages! I look forward to seeing your hubs!

kj force profile image79

kjforce (kj force) says

• btrbell profile image

Randi Benlulu (btrbell) 3 years ago

See? I knew we were kindred spirits! I actually took that picture when I finally got out of my boot (broken foot) and I used it to post on FaceBook! I agree, so many stimulants in the summer, easier to publish in the winter! Take care!

tillsontitan profile image91

Mary Craig (tillsontitan) says

DDE profile image13

Devika Primić (DDE) says

• btrbell profile image

Randi Benlulu (btrbell) 3 years ago

That's great to have a few hours to write daily! Enjoy!