Cyndi10 profile image 89

When you are torn between reading or writing, which do you choose?

I'm almost positive I'm not alone in this dilemma. Write or read? You love both, but maybe one just a little more than to other. What do you choose to do?

Sunshine625 profile image83

Best Answer Linda Bilyeu (Sunshine625) says

• Cyndi10 profile image

Cynthia B Turner (Cyndi10) 3 years ago

I find it very impressive that the writing inspires you to write and that you follow through, especially with writing new hubs. I get so caught up in the reading that I don't want to stop. Thanks for your answer.

tillsontitan profile image91

Mary Craig (tillsontitan) says

• Cyndi10 profile image

Cynthia B Turner (Cyndi10) 3 years ago

Maybe we go through some kind of shift in focus. Even though reading is the easier, I feel like I'm cheating if I take the time to read and ignore the writing.

Sunny River profile image60

Sunny River says

• Cyndi10 profile image

Cynthia B Turner (Cyndi10) 3 years ago

This is often what it comes down to with me, the energy and the brainpower. So I try to get the writing done in the morning and the reading very late at night, although lately I fall asleep on the reading. Once upon a time I could read all night.

• Cyndi10 profile image

Cynthia B Turner (Cyndi10) 3 years ago

I like your idea of devoting the majority of your time to one over the other according to time of the year. That could eliminate conflict of choosing one over the other.

Abby Campbell profile image92

Abby Campbell says

wychic profile image80

Rebecca Mikulin (wychic) says

Aadom23 profile image59

Abena (Aadom23) says

Breanne Ginsburg profile image82

Breanne Ginsburg says

• Cyndi10 profile image

Cynthia B Turner (Cyndi10) 3 years ago

I often feel the same way about the stress of writing. Reading is certainly easier and is a wonderful escape.

Ghost32 says

CalebSparks says