johnsonrallen profile image 93

What is the worst book you've read recently?

It's easy to talk about good books. Out of every 10 or so books I read I do happen to pick up a dud, however. What was the worst book you've read in recent memory? Mine was "Caesar" by Allan Massie. I am a huge Massie fan, loved "Tiberius" and "Augustus" but "Caesar" (at least the first 40 pages) seemed like it belonged on a shelf at the checkout counter.

KL Klein profile image85

Krissa Klein (KL Klein) says

• johnsonrallen profile image

Robert Allen Johnson (johnsonrallen) 4 years ago

Interesting. I've been thinking about the hype involved towards the books/show recently as well. Picked up Book 4 not too long ago and just couldn't get into it either. To me it's definitely a series that's trying too hard to milk the cash cow.

epigramman profile image71

epigramman says

hiba naeem says