Marlin 55 profile image 68

Does anyone on Hubpages write short stories and pull in a high volume of outside traffic.

Does anyone on Hubpages write short stories and pull in a high volume of daily traffic, and if so would you be willing to share what you know?

Anita Saran profile image88

Anita Saran says

• Marlin 55 profile image

Marlin 55 3 years ago

Thank you Anita for answering. So tell me does writing articles on writing help pull in the traffic? I've thought of writing related articles to direct traffic my way.

RyanSmith86 profile image84

RyanSmith86 says

• Marlin 55 profile image

Marlin 55 3 years ago

Hi Ryan, I really appreciate you taking the time to give me some insight. Thank you.

AUPADHYAY profile image8

ANIL KUMAR UPADHYAY (AUPADHYAY) says

• Marlin 55 profile image

Marlin 55 3 years ago

I agree Aupadyay, keeping it simple is the key for writing a short story. I often have to remind myself to do that when I write shorts.

Ghost32 says

• Marlin 55 profile image

Marlin 55 3 years ago

Thank you Ghost32. I've heard that it's difficult to pull in traffic to short stories and like you this the majority of what I write.