ThompsonPen profile image 84

What is Ghost Writing?

I think I get the concept of it, but I don't understand doing it, I think, which makes me think that I don't actually understand the concept. It's writing for someone else and essentially allowing them to take full credit of it, correct? Do you do it? Is it worth it? How much do you charge?

Cardisa profile image90

Carolee Samuda (Cardisa) says

• ThompsonPen profile image

Nicola Thompson (ThompsonPen) 3 years ago

wow! Thanks for the breakdown! That was super helpful! :)

alancaster149 profile image85

Alan Robert Lancaster (alancaster149) says

• ThompsonPen profile image

See that is exactly what I have thought, and this gig that has been offered rather seems like it wants to pay me less than what it is worth, but at the same time, could yield good contacts to other jobs at the same time.