healthylife2 profile image 95

Is there a best time of the year or month to publish an e-book on amazon?

My husband is writing one and I told him to wait until after the holidays to release it but really have no clue when the optimal time is.I also hope to write one some day so appreciate any help with this.

Cardisa profile image93

Carolee Samuda (Cardisa) says

• healthylife2 profile image

Healthy Life (healthylife2) 3 years ago

Thanks Cardisa for taking the time to give me this helpful response. His book is science fiction and not seasonal so sounds like any time is good to put it out there and hope for the best.Will have to figure out how to promote it.

• healthylife2 profile image

Healthy Life (healthylife2) 3 years ago

I'm not sure anyone has scientific date to back this up so perception is valuable M. T. Dremer.You bring up a valid point although I wonder if people like to stay cozy and hibernate in the Winter and read more due to the lack of outdoor activities.

Rayne123 says

• healthylife2 profile image

Healthy Life (healthylife2) 3 years ago

Horrible you got scammed. Amazon seems the safest way to go. Good luck with your book of poems!