CraftytotheCore profile image 86

Do you believe it's par course to have your work stolen when people perceive you as a good writer?

I believe in this lifetime, there are people who desire to become successful and get on the fast tract of life by stealing from others. Taking achievements others have earned through hard work and labeling it their own. I've seen many good book writers go against copyright thieves. Would it make you angry or would it make you feel like you have become successful, that someone took notice of your work and thought it could gain them achievement?

SylviaSky profile image90

SylviaSky says

billybuc profile image85

Bill Holland (billybuc) says

• CraftytotheCore profile image

CraftytotheCore 4 years ago

I'm trying to make sense of it. I found out that someone stole my Hub of the Day. I guess I'm trying not to be angry. This happened before when someone stole a greeting card design and published it for $$ in a magazine!

Rod Marsden profile image75

Rod Marsden says

• CraftytotheCore profile image

CraftytotheCore 4 years ago

Someone stole my top hub which was hub of the day. They posted it word for word on blogger and used my photos, never citing any credit to me.

Radical Rog profile image83

Peter Rogers (Radical Rog) says

• CraftytotheCore profile image

CraftytotheCore 4 years ago

Thank you! This is someone on blogger and apparently stole a bunch of our articles. Someone filed a complaint against them in google. It really upsets me that they picked off my number 1 hub.

RGNestle profile image83

RGNestle says

• CraftytotheCore profile image

CraftytotheCore 4 years ago

I hear every word you are saying here! I can file my own lawsuit if need be. What I hear is that someone did file a complaint to Google on my behalf and others who were also stolen from. It was a blog that was just created to steal hubs.

Writer Chuck says

• CraftytotheCore profile image

CraftytotheCore 4 years ago

I believe this person "followed" me for 2 hours. I have the email sent by HP. He was banned. Then my hub of the day was placed on a new account on Blogger. You are right. Stealing is stealing!