It is great that hubbers can now nominate hubs for Editor's Choice, but then shouldn't the name ...

If hubs can be nominated by hubbers for Editor's Choice, wouldn't it make sense for it to then be called Hubber's Choice? However, I guess, although we can nominate, the final decision is up to the Editor. Just semantics I know, but do you think it should still be called Editor's Choice? Thanks for answering.

lovebuglena profile image93

Best Answer Lena Kovadlo (lovebuglena) says

Hi lovebuglena, thank you for answering. That is what I am thinking being we can nominate now, but then if the Editor has the final say, I guess it may be appropriately named. I like the thought of Hubbers' Choice accolade.

CraftytotheCore profile image96

CraftytotheCore says

Hi Crafty, Appreciate you for taking the time to answer here! Yes, being it is the Editor's Choice, but maybe add ...based on a hubber's nomination or something along those lines for sure. Great idea!

janshares profile image88

Janis Leslie Evans (janshares) says

Hi janshares, thank you for answering. Yes, I am sure that is a huge task with the hundreds of thousands of hubs here on HP indeed! You are right about having double-duty there. Have a great Sunday!

MAJJHIMA profile image61

MAJJHIMA says

Hi MAJJHIMA, thank you so much for answering. Yes, if hubbers can nominate, but it is up to the Editor for the final choice, which is the case seems like, it would be more appropriate to be called Editor's choice in that instance.

Frank Atanacio profile image58

Frank Atanacio says

Hi Frank, thank you so much for that and for answering. Okay, Frank OUT and have a great weekend. Bless you : )