TeriSilver profile image 92

How can I fix the spelling on a URL?

I tried asking this before, it seems to have disappeared (Twice). I have a word misspelled on my latest article's URL (It should be 'dormitory," not 'dormatory' ... yikes, how did I do that!) How can I fix that? I seem to be able to edit everything but not that. Deleting and reloading my entire piece is not an option. Please help! BTW, this form requires me to pick a topic but the ones here are not applicable. Thanks, Teri

lovebuglena profile image91

Lena Kovadlo (lovebuglena) says

• stuff4kids profile image

Amanda Littlejohn (stuff4kids) 3 years ago

Yes, that is true. However, on the bright side - if it is a new hub that hasn't been indexed yet, it's not too onerous a task. :)

TeriSilver profile image92

Teri Silver (TeriSilver) says

• lovebuglena profile image

Lena Kovadlo (lovebuglena) 3 years ago

Well, what if you try adding an extra word to the title, that is relevant to the content of course...Maybe that will work.