leni sands profile image 80

Where does your writing inspiration come from? Why did you choose hubpages?

What inspires you to write generally and why did you choose to write here on hubpages? Writing for me is a hobby and life's experiences inspire me...

• leni sands profile image

Leni Sands 3 years ago

Interesting answer - I haven't experienced video games - bit too long in the tooth maybe, the only video games I played was back in the days of owning an Amstrad and I played two games - tennis and football then later mario - thank you for responding

CraftytotheCore profile image96

CraftytotheCore says

• leni sands profile image

Leni Sands 3 years ago

Thanks CraftytotheCore, I discovered HP by searching for a writing site, I tried a blog at blogger but it wasn't really for me, I, too, found articles by writers I respect here on HP...epigramman and nellieanna to name but two...

Jo_Goldsmith11 profile image61

Jo_Goldsmith11 says

• leni sands profile image

Leni Sands 3 years ago

I agree - I love writing about my experiences as well. Thanks for the reply Jo_Goldsmith11

• leni sands profile image

Leni Sands 3 years ago

I agree it is a great format and really easy to use. The people here are also fantastic - I will be checking out your hubs to see what you have learned and shared. Thank you so much for responding.