shahkar-khan profile image 61

How often are you inclined to read a book which has the same name and story as a movie?

I often watch movies after reading a book by the same name (e.g I watched borne ultimatum after reading the book with the same name), but I feel less inclined to read a book when I have (already) watched a movie by the same name. Maybe this is because movies are more explanatory than books. Anyways what ever the case is, I just wanted your opinions on this. Do you guys feel the same?

Sunny River profile image60

Sunny River says

DATALOAD profile image61

DATALOAD says

• shahkar-khan profile image

shahkar-khan 4 years ago

Here is an advice that will surely excite a bookaholic. "Whenever you are awaiting for a movie about to release (say one month later), search out whether a book of the same name exists. If it does, buy tht book and read it before watching that movie"

Meraki-San says