gracep13 profile image 81

Do you own a library card?

Libraries are a dying breed in the ever expanding world of technology. Every Wednesday morning, I take my daughter to story time for babies at the local library. Every free Saturday, we take my kindergartner to the library to play and pick our books! How often do you visit that beloved library we English and creative writing nerds loved and practically grew up in? Do you pass down that passion and love of books to your children in different ways as well as the library? Just curious.

jaydawg808 profile image91

jaydawg808 says

Eric Calderwood profile image83

Eric Calderwood says

• gracep13 profile image

Grace Peterson (gracep13) 4 years ago

People often forget how much the library has evolved! Those resources are available at our local library as well. In fact, they even offer membership passes to the local zoos and aquariums. They go pretty quickly, so we have to keep an eye on them.