MissMelissaK profile image 87

Do you think anyone would be interested in a book about a woman who breaks free?

As in breaking free from her psychic addiction after getting her heart crushed? And finds peace and joy in trusting the Lord, but it was a long hard journey to that point. The addiction was bad but the freedom is far better.

savvydating profile image83

Yves (savvydating) says

• MissMelissaK profile image

MissMelissaK 3 years ago

Thank you for your input savvydating. I believe now is the time to get that story started. I'll start on it this weekend. There is no time like the present. I believe many are drawn to psychics for the desire to know more than they should.

MissMelissaK profile image87

MissMelissaK says

• manatita44 profile image

manatita44 3 years ago

Cool. When you succeed let me know. I may need some tips.

married2medicine profile image75

Funom Theophilus Makama (married2medicine) says

• MissMelissaK profile image

MissMelissaK 3 years ago

Thank you so much for your encouragement. I think I will put this book together. I already wrote two chapters and I can add a dash of creativity and suspense to the story to make it more of a page turner! ;)

brutishspoon profile image54

Amy (brutishspoon) says

• MissMelissaK profile image

MissMelissaK 3 years ago

Thank you for your input. I appreciate it. I think I will build a story about a woman's struggle to know the future.

Rayne123 says