Jokarenk profile image 64

I was wondering if anyone could help me find places to write for extra income, like freelancing?

I have searched the internet but have been unsuccessful, possibly looking in the wrong places? I see a lot of hub writers also write articles for companies and would love to do more. Please help...

liesl5858 profile image84

Linda Bryen (liesl5858) says

• Jokarenk profile image

Karen Wade (Jokarenk) 3 years ago

Thanks I will definetely check these out, I truly appreciate it.

abbaelijah profile image62

Abba Elijah aka elijagod (abbaelijah) says

itssarahj profile image60

Sarah (itssarahj) says

• Jokarenk profile image

Karen Wade (Jokarenk) 3 years ago

Thank you for the info, when I was searching I kept finding places but you had to pay to be a part of the group which is opposite of what I was looking for, I didn't think to look on craigslist either. I appreciate your time to respond...