Linkya profile image 60

Writing practices and advices for non-native speakers?

I have started writing for nearly two months now. Four featured Hubs so far but contents quality are still mediocre and haven't get enough attention. Quite a long way to go. Every hubs I wrote, I spent lots of time searching for materials and investigating how to use words correctly. As a non-native speaker, can anyone recommend a good free site to learn professional writing and how to use strong words, how to make perfect sentences? And I want to ask, how often do you practice? I write everyday but I'm not good enough to be my own editor. Have you have any tips to self correct?

• M. T. Dremer profile image

M. T. Dremer 3 years ago

This is almost exactly what I was going to say. The best way to learn the intricacies of English is to read a whole lot of books written with it.