suzzycue profile image 84

Why isn't there an accolade for best comments ever?

Hubpages wants us to be more active here as well as writing hubs. Imagine the amount of comments that would be made if Hubpages awarded us for comments. I like commenting but it takes away from the time to write hubs. Writing hubs makes money. Writing comments doesn't. Thank you for your input for this question!

Best Answer M. T. Dremer says

• suzzycue profile image

Susan Britton (suzzycue) 3 years ago

@ M.T. Dremer. I do comment for fun and enjoy commenting. I did not realize that Hubpages had all these accolades that you mentioned above. I thank you for your input on my question and I will be looking closer at this information.

Faith Reaper profile image87

Faith Reaper says

Oh, I meant to add that it would be a great addition to include such in the Annual Hubbie Awards ...Best Commenter!

ChitrangadaSharan profile image83

Chitrangada Sharan (ChitrangadaSharan) says

• suzzycue profile image

Susan Britton (suzzycue) 3 years ago

I agree ChitrangadaSharan. Thanbk you for your answer.

The Zen Mistress profile image79

The Zen Mistress says

• suzzycue profile image

Susan Britton (suzzycue) 3 years ago

@The Zen Mistress Thank you You pointed out the good and the bad of this situation. I forget that there are... these people, out there that would do these things. I was just looking for an incentive for new Hubbers to keep going to their first check