tHErEDpILL profile image 87

Is The Joker Right?

If you have seen Christopher Nolan's, "The Dark Knight" (if not go see it now) you may remember this quote from The Joker, "they're only as good as the world allows them to be. When the chips are down, these civilized people will eat each other." I'm going deeper into this with my next hub, but for now I just want to know; Do you agree or disagree? You can refer to scenes form the movie if you want, but please incorporate the real world into your responses to the question; Are we only as good as the world allows us to be? Thanks.

• tHErEDpILL profile image

Alem Belton (tHErEDpILL) 3 years ago

I wrote a hub about this and I say the same thing; the button would have most likely been pushed. Check out the hub if you get the chance. Thanks for the response.

tHErEDpILL profile image87

Alem Belton (tHErEDpILL) says

Mr.NGR profile image60

Mr.NGR says

zaton profile image81

Zaton-Taran (zaton) says

Dave36 says