JB-GUPTA profile image 60

Can a hubber at HP publish an interview of another hubber at HP?

One of my friends introduced me to HubPages and I could come to know that I can write content at HP for free. To acknowledge the efforts of my friend I took an interview of my friend to be published as my very first Hub at HP. Initially it was rejected as overly promotional due to links to pages published by my friend. Now I have resubmitted the HUB again. I am neither drawing any monetary benefit out of it nor I am related to my friends.To start with writing can a hubber at HP publish an interview of another hubber at HP?

Best Answer sheilamyers says

Pollyannalana profile image76

Pollyannalana says

Bubblegum Jones profile image61

Bubblegum Jones says