The Examiner-1 profile image 76

What is your favorite genres/subjects which you like to write about the most?

If you have one or more genres/subjects which you like to more than other genres/subjects which you prefer to write about more than others please list them - and why.

Brittany Kussman profile image90

Best Answer Brittany Kussman says

• The Examiner-1 profile image

The Examiner-1 3 years ago

Interesting. I have looked into trying to write essays but I never seemed able to fully understand them. I still try at times.

• The Examiner-1 profile image

The Examiner-1 3 years ago

So in other words you are sort of a 'Dear Abby,'

Highvoltagewriter profile image87

William Benner (Highvoltagewriter) says

brutishspoon profile image52

Amy (brutishspoon) says

fernandoper profile image61

Fernando Per (fernandoper) says

• The Examiner-1 profile image

The Examiner-1 3 years ago

I do not think that I have a favorite either. At least it would be hard for me to choose. I could say that it is nature but I like plants and animals of all types. There are also many other things and still growing!.

spahi992 says

• The Examiner-1 profile image

The Examiner-1 3 years ago

I had thought of publishing a few Hubs in the health/exercise area and now I am glad that I did not because I noticed that is one of the main areas which has been stolen/copied.