JonTLusk profile image 60

Does anyone have tips for writing transition scenes to get to the main plot point?

I have excellent ideas and consider myself a decent writer when it comes to the major scenes of my novel. I am able to write some pretty entertaining transition phases, e.g. going to get a cup of coffee before the two lovers see each other for the first time in years, etc. However, it just seems to me that writing those transition events are the hardest part of my writing. Can anyone provide tips, tricks or helpful knowledge that would make that part of my writing better. Thank you in advance for anyone who helps. I truly enjoy reading all work on here from everyone. Thank you again.

Old-Empresario profile image86

Old-Empresario says