erorantes profile image 52

Do you like to read historical book romance story.?

Love stories of people that they lived centuries ago. The love was truthful. Even though they did not have modern things to impress each other.Their lives was simple and fun like modern times.

Old-Empresario profile image87

Old-Empresario says

• erorantes profile image

Ana Maria Orantes (erorantes) 3 years ago

Once I read a story call Be Wich. It was a men who came to the present in a time machine. He landed in an attic of a nice lady's house who live in the present time. He can not go back, so he had to adjust to the new era. He compared things .

Daveadam says

• erorantes profile image

Hello Mr. Daveadam, you are right. If I look back many centuries ago, and I compare both ways of life style. I still do the same things like people did in the past. With the exception that I do things faster, so I have extra time for love life. Than