TwerkZerker profile image 93

You're having a crap day. What to read?

Maybe today was super stressful or you're just feeling down. Whatever the reason, you're glad to finally plop down in a comfy chair and enjoy some peace and quiet. If you were pick up a book to escape, de-stress, and relax, what genre would you choose? Why does it appeal to you so much? I'll go first! I'd pick a fantasy epic or saga--something that let me connect to some "otherworld" and appreciate my own better through the lens of another. I find that truly relaxing! Now you!

anusha15 profile image89

Anusha Jain (anusha15) says

Nicole Nichols-Sm says

• TwerkZerker profile image

TwerkZerker 3 years ago

Wow, four books! I congratulate you on having far more patience and dedication than I could muster! Best of luck in getting those published; thanks for answering!