breezepeace profile image 60

What is the best fiction book you have ever read and why?

there is alot of good books out there, the best ones are those which changes your persepective on life and makes it better, the ones that give you wisdom and that could be easily done if you get hooked by a beautiful story, it doesn't need to be complex as long as it is creative, so what is the book that have gave you these sentiment and made you clutch to it so bad.

PhoenixV profile image80

PhoenixV says

• Susan Shaffer profile image

Susan Shaffer 3 years ago

I will have to read Illusions by Bach.

Thanks,

Susan Shaffer

connorj profile image74

John Connor (connorj) says

Susan Shaffer profile image59

Susan Shaffer says

Motown2Chitown says

• Susan Shaffer profile image

Susan Shaffer 3 years ago

I love To Kill A Mockingbird. That is my 2nd favorite book of fiction. I am impressed by how Harper Lee gives such an intimate look into the lives of the characters without making the reader feel like he/she is intruding. Love the movie also.