misslong123 profile image 91

Who are the most successful writers on here in your opinion?

Kylyssa profile image95

Best Answer Kylyssa Shay (Kylyssa) says

• misslong123 profile image

Michele Kelsey (misslong123) 2 years ago

I love what you wrote! If you don't mind I'm going to write all that down and really strive to implement those characteristics in my writing - past and future if I don't already notice them in my current hubs. Thank you for such a helpful response!:)

• misslong123 profile image

So when u say hold them from the word go, do you mean capture the readers attention and keep it until the end of the hub? Billybuc is my current mentor. We talk often. He's the best. Such encouragement and guidance thru life. Thank you for your reply

LivR0406 profile image60

Olivia Rose (LivR0406) says

• misslong123 profile image

That's cool but I more was wondering about hubbers so I could study them. Thanks