Natasha Sackett profile image 59

Advice on the memoir I am writing

I am writing a memoir about a terrible car accident that landed me in the hospital with serious injuries. The book then goes on to talk about life with a severe traumatic brain injury. Should I end the book at my obtaining an Associate’s Degree or should I go on and also talk about job life and my obtaining my bachelor's degree that will happen in 2016? Or should it be two separate books?

• Natasha Sackett profile image

Natasha Sackett 3 years ago

I start in August when I first started college. Accident happened in October. Then my time at the hospital, what I am told happened, and then it goes more like a journal talking about things that happened and my experiences living with a severe TBI.

• Natasha Sackett profile image

Natasha Sackett 3 years ago

I talk about what happened to me, what I learned, how I grew, etc.. I think ending the first book at the AA obtainment is good since it the first major achievement aside from surviving that I have and it shows that I never gave up.