Elsie Hagley profile image 55

How to reply to fan mail?

When someone sends Fan Mail how do we reply to it on HubPages.

Best Answer The Examiner-1 says

• Elsie Hagley profile image

Elsie Hagley 2 years ago

Thank you so much. This is the bit I'm missing after accepting the Fan Mail "Next you go to their profile page and click on Fan Mail which brings up Email".

I didn't know the place where I could send an email or reply to the fan mail.

Cheers to you.

Jackie Lynnley profile image92

Jackie Lynnley says

• PaigSr profile image

PaigSr 2 years ago

Thanks to both of you. Its amazing how many times I have looked at the fan mail area and never spotted the email link in there. I have just used it to let a fellow writer know of a link that was no longer available on their hub.

MariaMontgomery profile image86

MariaMontgomery says

• Elsie Hagley profile image

Elsie Hagley 2 years ago

It's great to know Maria, I had given up trying to reply to Fan Mail until I asked that question, The Examiner-1 answered and explained very well where to find the email reply and it works, I have used it. It took four months to find out.

ahorseback profile image78

ahorseback says