MarieLB profile image 83

Would you say that you need no help with your vocabulary?

I have always been an avid reader. I still remember the time when I used to have to hold my eyes open with forefinger and thumb to stop them from closing, because, tired as I was I just could not leave the book I was reading! I have also always loved writing, but it is only recently that I ever thought of publishing at all. Despite my reading there are many times when I have to search for a synonym , to find just the right word. I have come across this - https://robbsdramaticlanguages.wordpress.com/2014/07/31/. Others may, like me, find it useful. Do tell me whether you like it.

Babbyii profile image78

Best Answer Barb Johnson (Babbyii) says

• MarieLB profile image

Marie L Boler (MarieLB) 2 years ago

It is my pleasure Barb Johnson.

Venkatachari M profile image80

Venkatachari M says

• MarieLB profile image

Marie L Boler (MarieLB) 2 years ago

I have that need too VM, and I also have the same challenge as Tim Mitchell, so I have to work twice as hard at it! LOL!!. Maybe that is why I was keen to share my "find". Thank you for reading and responding.

• MarieLB profile image

Marie L Boler (MarieLB) 2 years ago

Tim Mitchell - you had me nodding vigorously and chuckling like a chook!! LOL!! You said what I could have said but would not have had the gumption to do !! Thank you so much for your comments. Many of us are on that page!

alancaster149 profile image82

Alan R Lancaster (alancaster149) says

• MarieLB profile image

Marie L Boler (MarieLB) 2 years ago

Thank you for reading and responding Alan. Can you imagine how useful any help with words is to a newby like me !!