sandeep15r profile image 80

Do we tell somebody not to write if they are not so good writer?

I was scanning through the forum. and I got a thread criticising writers who are not able to write properly (due to the lack of understanding of English language). I believe that what to write and how to write both are different things. Some writers are good at the craft, and some are good at having ideas. Is this a right thing to tell somebody you should not write as you are not good at the craft? My all time favourite writer Ernest Hemingway said once, "It's none of their business that you have to learn how to write. Let them think you were born that way."

sandeep15r profile image80

Sandeep Rathore (sandeep15r) says

College Buddy profile image60

John Titor (College Buddy) says

• sandeep15r profile image

Sandeep Rathore (sandeep15r) 2 years ago

Thanks John Titor, you write perfectly. The best writing is clear and simple. That's what I believe.

chuckandus6 profile image75

Nichol marie (chuckandus6) says