Easy Exercise profile image 86

Is anyone using Grammarly? If so, what has been your experience? Do you have another site?

I have been using Grammarly for about two weeks and I am exceedingly pleased. I did find one mistake this morning but overall the suggestions have been spot on. My problem is spell checking and punctuation. I have not tried the paid version. If funds allow I would like to try that sometime as I do feel it makes me a better writer. I like the critical issues in red and the green dot showcasing that there are no issues. What is also great about Grammarly is when I comment here on HubPages it pulls in Grammarly for each and every comment.

Kristen Howe profile image86

Kristen Howe says

CatherineGiordano profile image99

Catherine Giordano (CatherineGiordano) says

Jacobb9205 says