Destiny Jenkins profile image 60

So you have to submit a few hubs before you can us add Google AdSense or any other features to them?

I'm still pretty new to this and I'm not entirely sure exactly how to get everything up and going. The perfectionist in me basically refuses to do anything until I know it will be just right, so I really need to get a move on and figure everything out. And, as always, any and all help is greatly appreciated!

kbdressman profile image92

kbdressman says

• Destiny Jenkins profile image

Destiny Jenkins 21 months ago

So instead of worrying about exactly how to write for Hubpages, I should just start writing and putting it up.

Marisa Wright profile image93

Marisa Wright says

Phyllis Doyle profile image93

Phyllis Doyle Burns (Phyllis Doyle) says