MarieLB profile image 83

HP advises that I may have a broken link. All links work. Yet the sign stays. What do I do?

HP has advised me that a link in my article about George Clooney may be broken. I have gone over and over each link, and all the links work. This has been going on for the last 3 or 4 days. About two thirds down into the article, I mention that George Clooney has been very active in the humanities area and link the words You Tube to a listing of his activities. HP marked it for me, then later it appeared formatted with a line striking through it, which to me indicates that there is still a problem. Yet I cannot identify this problem. Can someone help pls?

Faceless39 profile image94

Best Answer Faceless39 says

Kristen Howe profile image85

Kristen Howe says

MarieLB profile image83

MarieLB says