Lila Raines profile image 77

What do you do when you are writing fiction and your plot gets stuck like quicksand?

Do you back it up and take another trail? Do you set the project aside and move on to something else? Do you lock yourself into a sterile room until you come up with the answer. I call this plot block--it's different than writer's block in that you can write just fine, you just can't figure out how your character gets onto the plane or where the cop should find the clue. Any interesting experiences to share?

Gibape profile image88

Milady González (Gibape) says

• Traveller004 profile image

Traveller004 2 years ago

really good advice there. I have something similar in my own blog about writing. Great idea Milady Gonzalez

Traveller004 profile image80

Traveller004 says

• Lila Raines profile image

Lila Raines 2 years ago

That's a very unique idea. I'm sure that by writing something--even if it isn't the right plot choice--will move the story along and get the writing juices flowing.

Anastasia Rokina says