MarieLB profile image 82

Would you rather self-publish an e-book or let a literary agent handle it for me?

If you had completed an e-book and a literary agent seemed interested in it, would you go that way or do you think it would be more of an advantage if you published it yourself?

Best Answer dashingscorpio says

• MarieLB profile image

MarieLB 2 years ago

To dashingscorpio: Cannot fix the typo in my comment below, but what I intended to say is - I do love the moniker !!

• MarieLB profile image

MarieLB 2 years ago

Thank you Tim Mitchell. You have opened my eyes to so many points that I was not aware of. I am nowhere near publishing an ebook, but I feel it is something to research.

MarieLB profile image82

MarieLB says

• dashingscorpio profile image

dashingscorpio 2 years ago

You're welcome!

If you're interested I have a couple of hubs on the subject.

They're geared towards writing non-fiction

Authorpreneurs: Self-publishing With Pride!

Authorpreneurs Part II: Is this the way to go if you offer coaching services?

peter565 says

• MarieLB profile image

MarieLB 2 years ago

I am in no doubt that many will go through that kind of experience. There are so many books offered that it is a wonder that some make it through to the paying reader. It is an interesting subject though, don't you think?