cam8510 profile image 93

Have you heard of this site? http://www.linkedgem.com/ My latest short story was stolen by them.

I finished my latest short story and published it just after midnight on December 7, 2015. When I got home from work today, my HP story had been unpublished due to duplicate content. HP helped me find the culprit. The also have a podcast called What's Your Story? It is on Wordpress. I can't find a way to contact them, and I would like to begin that way if possible. I'm snooping, but haven't found out who they are or how to contact them. There are lots of articles/stories/poems on this site, so I'm sure other hubbers have been robbed. If you have any information on this site, let me know.

Besarien profile image85

Besarien says

• cam8510 profile image

Chris Mills (cam8510) 19 months ago

This site actually has taken my story down. I'm glad, because I want to use it in an upcoming competition. The other site that stole one of my articles still has not taken it down. There are lots of HP articles on that one. See my other Q/A on that.

always exploring profile image83

Ruby Jean Fuller (always exploring) says

• cam8510 profile image

Chris Mills (cam8510) 19 months ago

The other site is a real problem. There are hundreds of HP articles there. See my other Q/A thread on that one. That is a really serious problem for HP. With all that duplicate content, Google lowers the rating for the hole site and each of us.