suzzycue profile image 87

Why is a webpage better than a blog?

I am starting a blog for the first time. I read a webpage is better than a blog. Can anyone tell me why? Except that you have to have a blog active for 6 months before you get adsence, I would appreciate your help to see if it is better to buy a webpage before I go too far into blogging.

lisavollrath profile image94

Lisa Vollrath (lisavollrath) says

• suzzycue profile image

Susan Britton (suzzycue) 19 months ago

Wow you are way ahead of me in your experiance with internet writing. Thank you @Lisa Vollrath for sharing your experiances with me. You have giving me lots to think about:)

lanablackmoor profile image96

lanablackmoor says

• suzzycue profile image

Susan Britton (suzzycue) 19 months ago

Thanks you @lanablackmoor. My hosted blog is Blogger and I agree it is easier to get views and networking with existing readership so I will continue on then. Thanks again for all your input on this issue.

jaideepkhanduja profile image67

jaideepkhanduja says

• suzzycue profile image

Susan Britton (suzzycue) 19 months ago

Thank you jaideepkhanduja. You have explained this very clear to me to understand the difference now. It is a blog I want to write because I am sharing information not selling a product.