Roaa k profile image 61

Is there a maximum word count for accepted articles?

Hi, I'm writing my first hub and it's a book summary. However, the book is really rich in information and I feel like it will be very long (more than 3000 words) . So will it be unaccepted if it crossed some kind of word count limit? Or can my article be as long as it needs to be? It's important to know that I'm avoiding repetitions of ideas and trying very hard to be concise but also give every important information its value. Thanks in advance

RTalloni profile image90

RTalloni says

• Roaa k profile image

RoaaKh (Roaa k) 21 months ago

I thought that longer articles would have more traffic from search engines due to the variety of keywords and subtopics, though I agree that a reader directed from the title won't enjoy a very long article.

Thanks for the link.

Perspycacious profile image81

Demas W Jasper (Perspycacious) says

• Roaa k profile image

RoaaKh (Roaa k) 21 months ago

Thanks for the advice :)

• Roaa k profile image

RoaaKh (Roaa k) 21 months ago

Thank you but I asked about maximum not minimum word count. My article has crossed 3000 words