Misfit Chick profile image 70

What is wrong with The Twilight Saga for young girls inspiring 50 Shades of Abuse for their moms?

I asked for help to get a message out to Fifty Shades fans about HOW - specifically Fifty Shades of Grey is abuse. Most people decided to ignore my nice post (that's how it started out anyway, ha!); not listen and accuse me of censorship. I'm pretty sure that informing fans of potentially life-saving info is not censorship. *I* am one of those really WEIRD people who thinks these movies almost NEED to come out so that the majority of Mr. Grey's fans can SEE what abuse looks like. FSoG was written like it was because of Twilight. What is wrong with that? http://hub.me/afKNf

• Misfit Chick profile image

Catherine Mostly (Misfit Chick) 21 months ago

Thank you, if for no other reason - than to demonstrate that *I* am not alone in this opinion, nor 'crazy'. I'm really starting to become frustrated with that accusation. Maybe that is becoming obvious. I do walk away at times or I would break. Peace

Misfit Chick profile image70

Catherine Mostly (Misfit Chick) says

• tamarawilhite profile image

Tamara Wilhite (tamarawilhite) 21 months ago

Read the hub, voted up.

I hate how 50 shades of gray essentially normalizes domestic emotional and physical abuse - but it's OK because he's rich.

And Twilight says you can stalk someone, drive people to edge of suicide and (indirectly) kill them